- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
"Space Camp Was a Hoax" is the 10th episode of the second season of Camp Camp and is the 22nd episode overall.
|“||Space Kid is being more spacey than usual, and it's really annoying Max, Neil, and Nikki. Meanwhile, due to a legal loophole, David and Gwen are tasked with faking a moon landing for the would-be astronaut.||”|
- This episode page is missing plot details! Please help us out by adding an episode summary here.
- Quartermaster's mashed potatoes
- Camp Campbell Official Book of Space Facts
- Space Kid's "space ship"
- Space Kid reveals that his real name is actually "Neil Armstrong Jr", being named after his great grandfather, also known as the famous astronaut, Neil Armstrong.
- Nurf is revealed to be lactose intolerant after he consumes the cheese they were planning on using which made him throw up in the process.
- Neil is shown to know morse code in this episode, as he told Space Kid to F.U.C.K. O.F.F. in morse code.
- Space Kid is also shown to know morse code as he was able to tell Neil "S.O.S" in morse code.
- This is the first episode to have a different ending, as it was the only episode that has an animation instead of a black background.
- The animation shown was the photoshopped video of Buzz Aldrin with Space Kid's face edited onto his, placing the American Flag on the moon.
- It is also the first episode to have a post episode scene, showing Space Kid sitting by the pier looking into the lake and saying "Now what?"
- A box labeled "Beans, the musical fruit" at the background in the Quartermaster's Store references the popular children's song Beans, Beans, the Musical Fruit Song.
- Gwen was seen reading a parody of the book "50 Shades of Gray" called "50 Shades of #808080". With "#808080" being the color code for gray.
- Space Kid yelling "Spaaaaace!" is possibly a reference to the Space Core from Portal 2.
- The photoshopped video of Space Kid walking on the moon that David and Gwen edited together is referenced again after Buzz Aldrin mentions it in "Parents' Day."
- Nikki's hair grew back almost immediately after the intro after Space Kid accidentally ripped off one of her pigtails with his toy spaceship.
- David incorrectly reads the Space Camp's pamphlet as, "We'll film it and send you the footage too?!" despite the fact the pamphlet reads, "We'll film it, too! And send you the footage!"
- The transcript for "Space Camp Was a Hoax" may be edited here.
This transcript should be imported a few days after this episode's premiere on YouTube. Try contributing closed captions for this episode in the meantime!
- To see the full gallery, go to Space Camp Was a Hoax/Gallery.