|“||I VILL MAKE CAMP CAMPBELL GREAT AGAIN!||”|
- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
"Reigny Day" is the 6th episode of the first season of Camp Camp and is the 6th episode overall.
|“||Camp Campbell is visited by the Camp Critic Committee, and David is ready to impress them and win the prestigious (to him) Counselor of the Year Award. But when rain hits and all the campers are forced to stay in the mess hall, David must make new plans. Meanwhile, Nikki and Max search for Neil, who has gone missing.||”|
- This episode page is missing plot details! Please help us out by adding an episode summary here.
- This is the shortest episode of the series so far, having a duration of 9 minutes and 40 seconds.
- Two more Campbell Corp products appear in this episode: Craft Solvent and Industrial Solvent.
- It is hinted that David might be Canadian considering the fact that he got worried after Dolph asks him for his "papers."
- Nikki is shown to have telepathy as she read and even answered back to David's thoughts, stating how Dolph "really looks like Hitler."
- As it starts to rain, a cat and a dog fall out of the sky, an obvious reference to the expression "raining cats and dogs".
- Various Hitler- and Nazi-themed jokes were made relating to Dolph, enough to make Nikki draw the conclusion that "he really looks like Hitler". Among them:
- Dolph declares upon being made Camp Counselor for the day that he will "make Camp Campbell great again".
- Disappointed with the selection of construction paper, Dolph asks David, "Where are your papers?" After David realizes he's talking about construction paper, Dolph replies "What did you think I meant? I'm not some sort of secret police or something."
- As the kids are drawing and coloring, Ered appears to be creating a poster that says "OBEY" with Dolph's face below it. Meanwhile, when Harrison uses a number of different crayons to color in his image (of a pig wearing a Tyrolean hat, overalls, and boat shoes, and saying "Guten Tag!"), Dolph tells him to color inside the lines, stating, "I do not approve of mixing colors!"
- Dolph raises his arm and drops a small piece of black construction paper, and it sticks to his face, giving him a toothbrush mustache (aka a "Hitler-stache"). In the same scene, he is also wearing a red, white, and black armband labeled "CCFD" ("Camp Counselor For the Day") that is reminiscent of a Nazi armband.
- Once Dolph learns that Neil is missing, he asks everyone to write a number on their arms to make sure they don't lose anyone else. Such numbers were originally used to identify inmates in Nazi concentration camps by tattooing them on the inmates' skin. Nikki volunteers as a bloodhound (often used to find individuals hiding from the Gestapo), and Dolph suggests they search the floorboards (under which Holocaust survivors often hid).
- When Neil reappears, he says he was just hanging out in the attic with the crackers and juice. Dolph replies "The attic, of course! Amongst the juice! So crafty." ("Juice" is meant to sound like "Jews", and attics were another place Holocaust survivors often hid.) When Max asks Neil why he was in the attic, he replies that he was writing in his diary (a reference to the diary of Anne Frank).
- After being chosen as the Camp Counselor of the Year, Dolph holds his arm up to try to get high-fives from everyone, in a pose identical to the Nazi salute.
- When Nikki interrogates Nurf about Neil's whereabouts, she asks him whether he made Neil prom queen, only to cover him in blood, a reference to a scene from the Stephen King novel Carrie.
- The pantry contains various items, including a box labeled "Mutha-Fracker's Bread Crumbs", bottles labeled "Juice" with a picture of a grape, and several tins labeled "Duck", "Pig Parts!", "OK Food" (with a sad face on it), "Mushy Peas!", "Beans", "Assorted Animal", "Beaks", and "Ween". There is also a box labeled "Rerts Crackers" (a reference to Ritz Crackers) spilled on the floor. Nikki then grabs a "Prix" bar (a reference to Twix).
- Max's line "this has escalated quickly" is likely a reference to a similar famous line from Anchorman, "that escalated quickly".
- Dolph's line, "I will make Camp Campbell great again!", is a possible reference to Donald Trump's famous statement, "Make America Great Again!"
- Regardless of what most fans think, this marks the first time that Space Kid takes off his helmet in the series. He takes off his helmet again in "NIGHT OF THE LIVING ILL" in order to save his sick friends.
- The big hole in the wall that Max, Neil and Space Kid made back in "Camp Cool Kidz" is seen again in this episode but has since then been patched up.
- The short table that Space Kid and Nerris are seen occupying turns into a long table that also held Nurf and Dolph after David tried to think up of a new indoor activity for the day.
- When Nikki and Max enter the Mess Hall kitchen, a door labeled "PRIVATE" is seen in the background. But if one looks at the exterior of the Mess Hall, there's no possible space for a room to occupy that area, making the said door lead to nowhere.
- David, Gwen, Max, and Nikki are all seen standing by the shelf with boxes labeled "Pig Parts", "O.K Food" and the such before they find out that Neil wasn't in fact dead. They are then seen on the opposite side of the room after spotting Neil who apparently retreated to the attic to write in his diary amongst the cracker and juice.
- Gwen disappears after Dolph declares that nobody should be hiding from "art's divine presence" and reappears afterward when she, David, Nikki and max check the pantry for Neil's whereabouts.
- After Dolph receives the award for Camp Counselor of the Year David's legs become disjointed.
- The transcript for "Reigny Day" may be edited here.
David: We're so happy to have you here today!
- Main article: Reigny Day/Gallery