- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
"Operation: Charlie Tango Foxtrot" is the tenth episode of the third season of Camp Camp, and is the 35th episode overall. It premiered for Rooster Teeth sponsors on July 27th 2018 and was made public on August 3rd, 2018.
|“||The Wood Scouts take turns telling the tale of how they executed their latest and most ambitious plan to take over Camp Campbell to date.||”|
- This episode page is missing plot details! Please help us out by adding an episode summary here.
- The name of this episode utilizes the NATO phonetic alphabet spelling out the operation "CTF". CTF is an acronym that stands for "capture the flag"– the goal of the Wood Scouts throughout this episode.
- During Billy's flashback, he is depicted with a scar underneath his eyepatch and a five o'clock shadow. This depiction is highly similar to that of Solid Snake from the Metal Gear franchise.
- Nikki refers to some event prior to the first episode of Camp Camp in which Scotty is presumably injured.
- Jermy Fartz makes reference to the Wood Scouts' several prior failures to take over Camp Campbell including the events of "Jermy Fartz".
- Main article: Operation: Charlie Tango Foxtrot/Gallery