Nurf is a camper that was sent to Camp Campbell by his parents to enroll in behavioral correction camp. He acts as the camp's "bully."
Nurf wears a ripped yellow t-shirt that exposes his lower stomach and belly button, a pair of brown shorts and dark brown shoes. He has green eyes and slightly spiky red hair and has a large nose.
Nurf is an angry child who finds joy in constantly tormenting the other campers. He is, however, surprisingly aware of his problems and actively tries to change his habits.. He is rather organized about his bullying and is rather insightful and articulate. Similar to Max, he uses rather crude language. Despite how intelligent he seems to be, most of the time he carries himself as a violent brute. As such, he only responds to similar violence, as demonstrated when he ceases his violent behavior only after David accidentally slaps him while tripping.In the episode "Anti-Social Network," it is revealed that he explored his sexuality in the past, with a boy called Chris, implying he may either be bisexual, pansexual, or gay.
- To see the full gallery, go to Nurf/Gallery.
- Nurf has a large supply of knives.
- Nurf is shown a Rorschach in "David Gets Hard" that seems to depict sexual intercourse. His reaction seems to indicate that he has witnessed (e.g. his parents), or been victim of such an act.
- In the season 2 episode "Anti-Social Network", it is revealed that Nurf's mom is in jail.
- Nurf was a difficult character for the writers to incorporate into the story.
- He is lactose intolerant
- ↑ Camp Camp Panel Panel @RTX 2016
- ↑ Anti-Social Network - Episode 2 - Retrieved June 26, 2017
- ↑ Camp Camp Panel @RTX 2017