- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
Nerris is the "other magic" camper at Camp Campbell.
Nerris is a lanky, nerdy looking girl with has black, round glasses and silver braces. They wear a short sleeved Camp Campbell yellow shirt seemingly tucked into dark blue jeans, and blue boots with brown trim. In addition, They wear fake elf ears, and a pointy blue hat that has visible stitching. It matches their cowl, which goes down to their ankles. She has a dark complexion, with freckles on her cheeks, and light blue eyes. Their hair is a reddish brown, and puffs out at the top in what appears to be an undercut.
In the episode "Quest to Sleepy Peak Peak," Nerris is shown to be very upfront with her negative feelings towards people, and rude towards people who don't play along with her games or fantasies. They are very standoffish towards Max, Nikki, and Neil after Max tells them to "cut the act" (regarding her roleplay). They are also seen insulting Harrison throughout the episode, such as calling him "dumb and ugly," saying his destiny is "performing magic tricks in the streets of Las Vegas," and even suggesting that they sacrifice him to a group of squirrels.
However, they are also shown to be brave when it comes to the people they care about. For example, when the squirrels were about to attack Neil, they stopped and fought back against them in order to save him. In this episode, and the episode "Anti-Social Network," they show Nerris to be the type who's easily flattered, as they become sweet and kind when Neil says nice things to them, such as calling them "Nerris the cute," or pandering to/playing along with their love of fantasy and Dungeons & Dragons.
They has been shown to not care when it comes to being alone, an example of this is when we watched them play Dungeons & Dragons with only their stuffed animals, and genuinely seeming to enjoy herself doing so.
- The name Nerris may allude to the name Naeris, a canon elf name in Dungeons and Dragons.
- Nerris's lisp is probably a result of their braces.
- Nerris is one of the few campers that seems to have a happy relationship with their parents. The other is Ered.
- Nerris bares an extremely striking resemblance to their mother. Like their mother they have round glasses, freckles, blue eyes and red-brown hair.
- In Dungeons and Dragons, elves are often fluid in their gender when they're young. Nerris being elf-kin may allude to the fact that many people had a hard time telling what gender Nerris is.
- To see the full gallery, go to Nerris/Gallery.