- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
Neil is a science camper at Camp Campbell. He is one of the three main campers of Camp Camp.
Neil has chestnut-brown curly hair , a mustard yellow t-shirt and dark red skinny jeans that are rolled up at the bottom also he has white tennis shoes with baby blue laces and trim on the bottom.He has blue eyes with light pink skin.
Neil seems to be a stereotypical nerd, as he signed up for science camp, wanting to learn about scientific subjects throughout his summer. He was also shown to be rather easy to anger when it came to the camps science section. He also seems to dislike nature immensely, as he stated that he stating that he could've spent summer in an air conditioned laboratory, rather than a "future Wal-Mart parking lot."
Despite grievances, Neil gets along well with his friends, Max and Nikki, and does care for the both of them. Neil and Max often see eye to eye on their less than positive views of the camp, and Neil and Nikki also have a positive relationship despite their stark differences.
- To see the full gallery, go to Neil/Gallery.
- Given the style of his hairdo (colloquially referred to as a "Jew-fro") and the fact that he celebrates the Shabbat, Neil is presumably Jewish. This has been confirmed by the writers.
- According to "Reigny Day", Nurf bullies him Tuesdays, Thursdays and on nondenominational holidays.
- In "Cult Camp", Neil points out "the fucked up implications of specifically (Dolf) putting specifically (him) inside of a gas chamber. This is a reference to the Holocaust.