- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
Neil has chestnut-brown curly hair, a mustard yellow, short-sleeved turtleneck, and dark red skinny jeans that are rolled up at the bottom. He also has white tennis shoes with baby blue laces and trim on the bottom. He has blue eyes with pale skin.
Neil is very fascinated with science, and respects it deeply. He has memorized many different equations and concepts, and in "Into Town," is shown to be able to fix a VCR with barely any thought. He even goes so far as to challenge Harrison's magical abilities, stating with an air of sarcasm that the reason he doesn't believe Harrison's powers are real is, "Certainly not because I believe in the fundamental laws of everything in existence, which goes against the slightest chance of magic even being possible." He was also shown to be rather easy to anger when it came to the camp's science section, as it didn't fit his standards, and fell far below his expectations. He seems to dislike nature immensely, as he stated that he could've spent the summer in an air conditioned laboratory, rather than a "future Wal-Mart parking lot."
Despite grievances, Neil gets along well with his friends, Max and Nikki, and does care immensely for the both of them. Neil and Max often see eye to eye on their less than positive views of the camp, and have attempted to escape together numerous times. Neil and Nikki also have a positive relationship despite their stark differences.
Neil is shown to have a dislike for fellow camper, Harrison, due to the fact that he can't use science to explain his many magical anomalies. In "Mind Freakers," Harrison performs a trick that even he cannot understand with his scientific abilities. Neil proceeds to stay up all night, attempting to explain what happened, and ultimately failing.
In "Romeo & Juliet II: Love Resurrected," Neil is shown to have serious stage fright. He even asks Max to hit him when reminded that, if injured, he wouldn't have to perform (Max complied, and gently slapped him). However, once on the stage, he puts on a relatively good performance, and is even able to remember his lines. He only breaks character when Tabii shows up on the stage, having filled in the role of Juliet instead of Nikki.
- To see the full gallery, go to Neil/Gallery.
- Given the style of his hairdo (colloquially referred to as a "Jew-fro") and the fact that he celebrates the Sabbath, Neil is presumably Jewish. This has been confirmed by the writers.
- According to "Reigny Day," Nurf bullies him Tuesdays, Thursdays, and nondenominational holidays, as he "understands that Neil celebrates the Sabbath."
- In "Cult Camp," Neil points out "the fucked up implications of specifically [ Dolf ] putting specifically [ him ] inside of a gas chamber." This is a reference to the Holocaust.
- Neil has shown the capability to create advanced computer software in "Anti-Social Network," turning 20 year old graphing calculators into chat bots, and has the coding skills to make a NEIL ROCKS screensaver.
- In the Camp Camp Teaser Trailer, Neil is shown to have asthma.
- In "Quartermaster Appreciation Day," it was revealed that Neil's parents have a bad relationship. This was reinforced when Neil said that they hate each other, and when Nikki referred to their relationship as a "garbage fire."