- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
Jermy Fartz is a camper that is first introduced in his eponymous episode "Jermy Fartz".
Jermy Fartz is a nerdy, depressing, apologetic, gluttonous, clumsy, and revolting boy who occasionally farts. In response to Gwen's statement that he has "special needs," he points out that his doctor found him to be a normal person and does not mind being made fun of.
He is also not very bright-minded as he confuses the branches of a birch tree with those of a pine tree and says "yogurt pants" instead of "yoga pants." In one scene in which Neil, Max, and Nikki were conducting experiments, his fart causes a flame to directly blow away their hard work and effort, although he had was not aware of his actions and was too focused on picking up a cupcake from the ground.
Jermy is a pale, overweight boy with ink blank hair. He wears brown glasses with yellow lenses, a blue vest over a mustard-yellow sweater, blue flip-flops over white socks, grey pants, with his underwear pulled up to his waist. He has prominent nose.
- His name is a pun on "germy" and "farts".
- He has a pet dog named Chuckles which he practices kissing with using chunky peanut butter.
- Jermy is shown to have IBS and "nervous vomiting."
- Jermy is also shown to have Malapropism as he mistakes "yoga pants" for "yogurt pants" and "debby downer" for "Deborah downer."
- Jermy, alongside Preston Goodplay, Cameron Campbell, Space Kid, Edward Pikeman and Meredith Miller, Billy Nikssilp, Dolph Houston, and Gaylord Nurfington are the only characters in the show so far to have their last names revealed.
- To see the full gallery, go to Jermy Fartz/Gallery.