|“||I'm really into fashion and trashy magazines!||”|
Jen is a Satanist that Gwen somehow comes across during her search for a new, and presumably better (in her opinion, at least) Camp Counselor to replace Daniel. She makes her debut near the end of the episode "Cult Camp."
As a contrast to Gwen, Jen's outfit has a decidedly more feminine flair to it. She wears a pink shirt with fluffy sleeves and a white strap in the middle with an embroidered peace sign, along with white shorts.
While she says that she's into fashion and trashy magazines, much like Gwen. However, she is shown to be psychotic. She is revealed to be a Satan worshiper when the magazine she holds up shows that the pages have an inverted star and scribbles marker with "kill" and "make them pretty"
- Jen is voiced by Maggie Tominey, who is the full-time producer of Camp Camp.
- It's possible she and Daniel have some sort of connection/ Daniel also had a book with a pentagram on it, indicating that they may share the same beliefs.
- Much like how Daniel is meant to heavily resemble David but as his evil counterpart, Jen is designed to heavily resemble Gwen but as her evil counterpart.
- There are those in some circles who believe that the Peace sign has a more satanic origin and that it actually represents a broken cross. This may be the reason it was included on Jen.
- What became of Jen is currently unknown since she has only ever made a brief appearance at the end of her debut episode and has yet to appear again throughout the series.