|“||David reminisces a tale from his younger days back when he was a Campbell camper. When his fellow camper Jasper gets lost on a trek, it's up to young Davey to rescue him. Can he get to him before he's lost forever?||”|
- This episode page is missing plot details! Please help us out by adding an episode summary here.
- The transcript for "Jasper Dies at the End" may be edited here.
This transcript should be imported a few days after this episode's premiere on YouTube. Try contributing closed captions for this episode in the meantime!
- To see the full gallery, go to Jasper Dies at the End/Gallery.
- The two bears killed by Cameron Campbell are the same two stuffed bears in the Campbell Manor shown in "Journey to Spooky Island".
- The title of this episode is a reference to the David Wong novel John Dies at the End.
- The title of the episode is purposefully ironic, as Jasper does not die at the end of the episode, leaving how he did die to remain a mystery.
- It could be assumed that this episode indicated how Jasper's love for Camp Camp dies at the end of the episode, not how he literally died.
- The camp's car was missing its steering wheel before David started his flashback, it only appeared near the end of the episode when it was already night time.