Jasper is a three year-old. He makes his first appearance in "Camp Campbell Wants YOU!" (during the advert's group photo) before his main series debut in "Journey to Spooky Island". It is hinted throughout the latter episode that he is actually a ghost.
Jasper's appearance partially consists of 90's apparel. He has olive-colored hair with dark brown eyebrows, he wears a yellow sweater over a purple flannel shirt, blue shorts with a sky-blue triangle pattern, and lavender LA Gear light up shoes with orchid colored laces.
Jasper is soft spoken, rather nervous and speaks in outdated lingo. He seems like a follower and when he met Max, Nikki and Neil, tried to be part of their "gang". According to David's story, he seems to enjoy the camp to a great extent and was proclaimed as the best camper of the Order of the Sparrows and has a generally upbeat and happy attitude. However, his opinion on the camp changes near the end of the episode.
- To see the full gallery, go to Jasper/Gallery.
- Jasper first appeared in "Camp Campbell Wants YOU!" along with a young David.
- Jasper's name is a possible allusion to Casper the Friendly Ghost.
- Jasper also appears in one of the photos shown at the end of Episode 11.
- The line he says "Don't have a cow man" is possibly a reference to The Simpsons.
- In "Journey to Spooky Island", Jasper's shoes are different to those in "Jasper Dies At The End", possible foreshadowing the loss of his LA Gear light up shoe when the bear drags him to the cave.