- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
|“||I'm lucky that I'm already where I want to be. Working at Camp Campbell is all I've ever dreamed of, but if you don't feel the same way, if you hear something else calling to you, you have to go after it. I'll be sad to lose you, but I'd be happier knowing you were pursuing what you were meant to do, and I'd be even happier knowing that it was your time here at Camp Campbell that taught you what you needed to go succeed in life!||”|
"Gwen Gets a Job" is the 8th episode of the second season of Camp Camp and is the 20th episode overall.
|“||After Max discovers Gwen has been looking for a new job, he blackmails her into finding an elusive treasure. Gwen, desperate to not have David find out, is forced to play along.||”|
- This episode page is missing plot details! Please help us out by adding an episode summary here.
- Space Kid
- Preston Goodplay
- Jermy Fartz
- Manager #1
- Manager #2
- Manager #3
- Manager #4
- Manager #5
- Mr. Honeynuts
- Gwen's "#2 Counselor" mug
- Camp Camp mobile
- A running gag in this episode is how the managers, like Cameron Campbell, keep on referring to Gwen's name incorrectly.
- It is revealed in this episode that Max has a teddy bear named Mr. Honeynuts.
- It is also revealed in Gwen's resumé that she is a graduate of "Sleepy Peak Community College".
- When Gwen tells David that what he just witnessed her say was all just a dream, David replies with "Nice try, Gwen. But I'm not falling for that a third time." stating that Gwen must have used the same excuse twice before to get away with something.
- As revealed in the episode, Gwen is afraid to let David know that she's been job hunting. Fearing that it might crush him, destroy him or worse, make her lose her current job as a camp counselor.
- Nurf is revealed to hope that one day, he would get the chance to take over and be in charge for once while the camp counselors weren't around. He fulfills this dream in the episode and is even shown to own a wig resembling Gwen's hair along with a matching camp counselor uniform.
- David confirms that they "do high stress and low budget work for practically no pay", stating that the staff of Camp Campbell are underpaid.
- The managers interviewing Gwen are voiced by four Camp Camp staff members (producer Gray Haddock, animators William Ball and Jordan Battle, and sound designer Alena Lecorchick) and two people who work on Rooster Teeth's RWBY (animator Kim Newman and compositor Billy Burson III).
- The poster hanging on the Counselor's Cabin was of a superhero named "Spider Guy" which is an obvious reference to Spider-Man.
- Manager #1 is shown to greatly resemble Burnie Burns, Rooster Teeth's founder who serves as an executive producer for Camp Camp.
- Jermy Fartz officially appears as a Wood Scout in this episode.
- The Wood Scouts take Gwen's advice on how to up their popcorn sales and end up selling 99% of their stock by the time the events of "Cookin' Cookies" take place.
- Gwen having a Liberal Arts degree is mentioned again, the first time being in "Escape from Camp Campbell" and again in "Quest to Sleepy Peak Peak."
- In addition, Gwen having a dual major in Psychology is mentioned again like how it was mentioned back in "David Gets Hard."
- Pikeman's crush on Gwen is shown again in this episode after he assumed that the reason why she came all the way to their camp was to meet up with him.
- Nerris and Harrison disappear throughout the episode after the intro.
- The Sparrow Staff and the framed "Max+Positivity=Success" that used to hang by the wall of the Counselor's Cabin disappears.
- The poster in the Counselor's Cabin that used to say "Dusk ; Full Moon When Butts Touch" in previous episodes, only had "Full Moon" written on it.
- The transcript for "Gwen Gets a Job" may be edited here.
This transcript should be imported a few days after this episode's premiere on YouTube. Try contributing closed captions for this episode in the meantime!
- To see the full gallery, go to Gwen Gets a Job/Gallery.