- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
Edward Pikeman is a First Class Cedar Scout and the senior patrol scout of Woodscout Troop 818.
Pikeman has auburn spiky hair, in a style similar to that of David's. He has a pale complexion and canary yellow eyes. Also, he has two buck teeth, braces, and acne. Pikeman is shown to wear a beige long sleeve button up, a pair of gold epaulettes, a wine red sash and juniper green trousers. This is the Woodscout Senior Patrol Scout uniform, as the other Woodscouts in Troop 818 dress slightly differently.
Pikeman claims that enrollment into the Woodscouts has reached an all time low, so they have 'no choice but to forcibly recruit new members,' He has no qualms about torturing and kidnapping other campers in order to keep the Woodscouts going. Even though he is shown to be manipulative, he is rather sensitive over his acne, becoming upset after Max tells him that his 'face looks gross' in "Scout's Dishonor." Furthermore, Pikeman also likes to 'raise the stakes,' making bets that put Camp Campbell on the line in both "Camporee" and "Jermy Fartz."
- To see the full gallery, go to Edward Pikeman/Gallery.
- Edward Pikeman, along with Cameron Campbell, Preston Goodplay, and Billy Nikssilp are the only characters whose last names have been revealed at this time.
- In "Camporee" he seems to have a romantic interest in Gwen.
- He looks like Tord from Eddsworld ( because of his fork hair) and seems a bit "evil" like Tord.