Dolph has a striking resemblance to Adolf Hilter, such as the same dark brown hair and hair styling. He has pale skin and blue eyes. He wears a sand colored vest with a short sleeved brown shirt, puffy brown pants and dark brown knee high boots.
Dolph most likely intended to come to Art Camp. He seems rather upbeat and happy most of the time. He seems to share some views with Max. He has a German accent.
In "Reigny Day", more of Dolph's personality is shown: in a position of power, he became very determined to have order, instantly declaring that under his control, he would make Camp Campbell "great again" and instantly organizing a search party for Neil. His leadership as temporary camp counselor was enough to merit him a "Camp Counselor of the Year Award" from the Camp Critic Committee. He isn't fond of people coloring outside of the lines.
- To see the full gallery, go to Dolph/Gallery.
- Hitler, like Dolph, was a painter.
- Dolph's painting in "Escape from Camp Campbell" has a flower with the petals arranged to look like the Nazi swastika and the dog itself is wearing an armband, which soldiers in Nazi Germany often wore to identify themselves with the Nazi Party. The dog depicted is likely Blondi, Hitler's German Shepherd.
- In the Teaser Trailer, Dolph has a "Mein Camp Journal", a reference to Hitler's autobiography "Mein Kampf".
- Nikki lampshades his heavy resemblance to Hitler in "Reigny Day".
- Dolph may be a reference to the film "The Boys from Brazil".
- Dolph is one of the only campers at Camp Campbell who doesn't wear a yellow, Camp Campbell themed article of clothing. Although, Space Kid probably wears his as a cape, and Preston probably has his shirt integrated with his costume.