Dolph has a striking resemblance to Adolf Hilter, such as the same dark brown hair and hair styling. He has pale skin with pink cheeks and blue eyes. He wears a sand colored vest with a short sleeved brown shirt, puffy brown pants and dark brown knee-high boots.
Dolph most likely intended to come to Art Camp. He appears rather upbeat and happy most of the time, and seems to share some views with Max. In addition, he also has a German accent.
More of Dolph's personality is shown in "Reigny Day." When placed in a position of power, he became very determined to have order, instantly declaring that under his control, he would make Camp Campbell "great again," and instantly organizing a search party for Neil. His leadership as the temporary camp counselor was enough to merit him a "Camp Counselor of the Year Award" from the Camp Critic Committee.
- To see the full gallery, go to Dolph/Gallery.
- Dolph, like Hitler, is a painter.
- Dolph's painting in "Escape from Camp Campbell" has a flower with the petals arranged to look like the Nazi swastika and the dog itself is wearing an armband, which soldiers in Nazi Germany often wore to identify themselves with the Nazi Party. The dog depicted is a German Shepherd, a breed associated with the Nazis during the second world war. It could also be a reference to Hitler's German Shepherd Blondi
- In the Teaser Trailer, Dolph has a "Mein Camp Journal", a reference to Hitler's autobiography "Mein Kampf."
- Nikki lampshades his heavy resemblance to Hitler in "Reigny Day."
- Dolph may be a reference to the film "The Boys from Brazil."
- Dolph is one of the only campers at Camp Campbell who doesn't wear a yellow, Camp Campbell themed article of clothing. Although, Space Kid probably wears his as a cape, and Preston probably has his shirt integrated with his costume.
- Although bearing resemblance to Adolf Hitler, Dolph has never been seen to bear hatred against Neil, who is Jewish. He seems rather oblivious to the similarities, actually.
- In "Jermy Fartz", Dolph is seen wearing a Pickelhaube worn by Prussian and later Imperial German troops.
- It is revealed in the second season finale that his last name is Houston and that his father is an American lieutenant, who raised him on a German army base where he supposedly gained a love of art and soccer like many Europeans much to his father's dismay.
- In contrast to Ered, Dolph is the shortest and presumably the youngest of the campers.