|“||Ze attic, of course! Amongst the juice! So crafty.||”|
— "Reigny Day"
Dolph Houston is an Art Camp camper of Camp Campbell who's designed after the infamous dictator, Adolf Hitler. He speaks in a German accent and is relatively the youngest and shortest camper amongst the other campers.
Dolph bears a striking resemblance to that of Adolf Hilter, such as the same styling of his dark brown hair. He has pale skin with rosy cheeks and blue eyes. He wears a sand-colored vest with a short sleeved brown shirt, puffy brown pants, and dark brown knee-high boots.
In "Romeo & Juliet II: Love Resurrected," his costume for the mad scientist consists of a lab coat version of his vest and shirt along with a gray version of his pants, and round black glasses.
In "The Order of the Sparrow," his Native American outfit consists of a matching brown shirt and boots, alongside a pair of brown pants. He also bears red markings on both sides of his cheeks and a single feathered headband around his head.
His Indian wear consists of a light yellow robe with white spirals along with a navy blue scarf with matching pants.
In "Cult Camp," his "ascension" form consists of his usual attire but with the color palettes swapped with different shades of white.
In "Jermy Fartz," his skater wear consists of a military helmet with him while carrying a skateboard that's designed to resemble a war missile.
In "A Camp Camp Christmas, or Whatever," Dolph is seen wearing a gray trench coat over his usual attire.
Dolph most likely intended to come to Art Camp. He appears rather upbeat and happy most of the time and seems to share some views with Max. In addition, he also has a German accent.
More of Dolph's personality is shown in "Reigny Day." When placed in a position of power, he became very determined to have order, instantly declaring that under his control, he would make Camp Campbell "great again," and instantly organizing a search party for Neil. His leadership as the temporary camp counselor was enough to merit him a "Camp Counselor of the Year Award" from the Camp Critic Committee. Despite his controlling nature, Dolph is sweet, happy, and is widely considered to be one of the cutest characters in the series, mostly because of his small size and young age.
- Dolph, like Hitler, is a painter.
- Dolph's painting in "Escape from Camp Campbell" has a flower with the petals arranged to look like the Nazi swastika and the dog itself is wearing an armband, which soldiers in Nazi Germany often wore to identify themselves with the Nazi Party. The dog depicted is a German Shepherd, a breed associated with the Nazis during the second world war. It could also be a reference to Hitler's German Shepherd Blondi
- In the Teaser Trailer, Dolph has a "Mein Camp Journal", a reference to Hitler's autobiography "Mein Kampf."
- Nikki lampshades his heavy resemblance to Hitler in "Reigny Day."
- Dolph won the "Camp Counselor of the Year Award" albeit not being an actual counselor.
- Dolph is one of the only campers at Camp Campbell who doesn't wear a yellow, Camp Campbell themed article of clothing. Although, Space Kid probably wears his as a cape, and Preston probably has his shirt integrated with his costume.
- Although bearing resemblance to Adolf Hitler, Dolph has never been seen to bear hatred against Neil, who is Jewish. He seems rather oblivious to the similarities, actually.
- In "Jermy Fartz", Dolph is seen wearing a Pickelhaube worn by Prussian and later Imperial German troops.
- It is revealed in "Parents' Day," that his last name is Houston and that his father is an American lieutenant, who raised him on a German army base where he supposedly gained a love of art and soccer like many Europeans, much to his father's dismay.
- Much like Hitler's father, Alouis Hitler, he was also against his son's interest in art.
- In contrast to Ered, Dolph is the shortest and presumably the youngest of the campers.
- Dolph, alongside Preston Goodplay, Cameron Campbell, Space Kid, Edward Pikeman , Jermy Fartz, Billy Nikssilp, Meredith Miller, and Gaylord Nurfington are the only characters in the show so far to have their last names revealed.
- To see the full gallery, go to Dolph/Gallery.