Camp Campbell is the main setting of Camp Camp. It was founded by Cameron Campbell as an assortment of camps within a camp, a literal "camp camp". It is located on the edge of Lake Lilac, near Sleepy Peak.
Its motto, campe diem, is a play on the latin aphorism carpe diem (commonly interpreted as "seize the day").
As seen in a "Camp Campbell Wants YOU!", Camp Campbell was established years ago. When David, a current camp counselor, was a child, he attended the camp during its heyday along with fellow camper Jasper.
Later on, David becomes a counselor at the camp, declaring he wants others to experience the same joy he had when he was a camper during his youth.
- Cameron Campbell (founder)
- Dolph (during "Reigny Day")
- Daniel (during "Cult Camp")
- Darla (Formerly)
- Gregg (Formerly)
- The camp provides pamphlets advertising camps such as "Science" and "Adventure" but, in the fine print, the camp says it includes "and more", to prevent unhappy campers from suing.
- The official Camp Campbell salute is "the shocker"
- It's mostly referred to as "Camp Camp".
- Most of the campers have at least one yellow article of clothing, mostly shirts, with the exception of Dolph. Max purposefully wears a large blue hoodie to cover his up.
- Cameron Campbell uses the camp mostly as a hideout and stash.
- The camp doesn't have much income, due to the large scale its forced to operate.
- In "Reigny Day", despite only a brief stint as "Camp Counselor for the Day", Dolph won the Camp Counselor of the Year Award, much to David's dismay.
- According to Max, he's the only camper worse than Nurf.
- Campers sleep in tents
- Due to the Cameron Campbell having a very adventurous(and often morally questionable) life, the camp and Campbell's nearby abandoned summer home house a number of unique items, which include:
- Nazi Gold
- Ancient Treasure
- A large amount of cash
- 1 Kilo of some type of recreational drug
- A box of live Grenades made in the Cold War
- Several inactive Artificial Intelligences
- A hostile carnivorous platypus
- A ghost
- 2 stuffed bears
- Several mutant creatures
- A hypnosis chamber
- A sentient and scheming population of squirrels
- Numerous torture devices