Camp Campbell is the main setting of Camp Camp. It was founded by Cameron Campbell as an assortment of camps within a camp, a literal "camp camp". It is located on the edge of Lake Lilac, near Sleepy Peak.
Its motto, Campe Diem, is a play on the Latin aphorism Carpe Diem (commonly interpreted as "seize the day").
As seen in a "Camp Campbell Wants YOU!", Camp Campbell was established years ago. When David, a current camp counselor, was a child, he attended the camp during its heyday along with fellow camper Jasper.
In the episode "Jasper Dies at the End", Campbell states that he won the lot to the camp in a "fair game of charades".
Sometime later, David becomes a counselor at the camp, declaring he wants others to experience the same joy he had when he was a camper during his youth.
- Cameron Campbell (founder)
- Quartermaster (groundskeeper)
- David (counselor)
- Gwen (co-counselor)
- Dolph (temporarily during "Reigny Day")
- Daniel (briefly during "Cult Camp")
- Jen (supposedly/briefly in "Cult Camp")
- Darla (formerly)
- Gregg (formerly)
- Neil (Science Camp camper)
- Nikki (Adventure Camp camper)
- Nerris ("Other Magic Camp" camper)
- Ered (Extreme Sports camper)
- Dolph (Arts and Crafts camper)
- Harrison (Magic Camp camper)
- Nurf (Behavioral Correction Camp camper)
- Space Kid (Space Camp camper)
- Preston Goodplay (Theater Camp camper)
- Scotty (Visual Comedy Camp camper) (only in "David Gets Hard")
- The camp provides pamphlets advertising camps such as "Science" and "Adventure" but, in the fine print, the camp says it includes "and more", to prevent unhappy campers from suing.
- The official Camp Campbell salute is "The Shocker."
- It's mostly referred to as "Camp Camp".
- Since it technically is, as it holds a variety of different camps as well as the fact that it was named after its founder, Cameron Campbell.
- Most of the campers have at least one yellow article of clothing, mostly shirts, with the exception of Dolph. With Max purposefully covering his up with his hoodie.
- Cameron Campbell uses the camp mostly as a hideout from the government and where he stashes his treasures.
- The camp doesn't have much income, due to the large scale its forced to operate.
- Which results to the staff and campers using the same toothbrush that they used to clean the place as the same toothbrush they use to brush their teeth.
- The camp having to find "in budget" props for Scotty's Visual Comedy Camp.
- And finally, sub-par indoor plumbing, which apparently their camp only has.
- In "Reigny Day", despite only a brief stint as "Camp Counselor for the Day", Dolph won the Camp Counselor of the Year Award, much to David's dismay.
- The camp has "sub-par indoor plumbing" according to Ered and confirmed by Gwen in the episode "Camporee", which, apparently, the other camps don't have.
- Due to the Cameron Campbell having a very adventurous (and often morally questionable) life, the camp and Campbell's nearby abandoned summer home house a number of unique items, which include:
- Nazi Gold
- Ancient Treasure
- A large amount of cash
- 1 Kilo of some type of recreational drug
- A box of live Grenades made in the Cold War
- Several inactive Artificial Intelligence
- A hostile carnivorous platypus
- A ghost
- 2 stuffed bears
- Several mutant creatures
- A scheming population of squirrels
- Numerous torture devices
- In "Gwen Gets a Job," David confirms that they do "high stress and low budget work for practically no pay", confirming that the staff members of Camp Campbell are underpaid.