Season 3 is the third season of Camp Camp. It was announced on January 17, 2018 to premiere sometime in the Fall of 2018. Premiering alongside new seasons of RVB, RWBY and along with two new Rooster Teeth animated webseries, that being "gen:LOCK" and "Nomad of Nowhere", respectively. But on April 19, 2018, Jordan tweeted that the series would make a comeback on May 25th, 2018 instead of the presumed return some time later in the year. Similar to season 16 of Red vs. Blue, the episodes of season 3 will only be available to the public on the Rooster Teeth website instead of being uploaded to YouTube a week after the release for FIRST Members.
The world’s most dysfunctional-yet-functioning summer camp is back for another season! Cameron Campbell might be in jail, but that won’t stop the list of camp-sanctioned activities from getting longer. Pack your bags for murder mysteries, secret agents, lake monsters, and other adventures that are lawsuits just waiting to happen!
|Ep #||Title||Air date||Writer(s)|
|1 (27)||"The Fun-Raiser"|| May 25, 2018 (FIRST)|
June 1, 2018 (RT and YouTube)
|2 (28)||"Ered Gets Her Cool Back"|| June 1, 2018 (FIRST)|
June 7, 2018 (RT)
|3 (29)||"Foreign Exchange Campers"|| June 7, 2018 (FIRST)|
June 15, 2018 (RT)
|4 (30)||"Nikki's Last Day on Earth"|| June 15, 2018 (FIRST)|
June 22, 2018 (RT)
|5 (31)||"Dial M For Jasper"||
June 22, 2018 (FIRST)
|6 (32)||"The Lake Lilac Summer Social"||June 29, 2018 (FIRST)
July 6, 2018 (RT)
|7 (33)||"Cameron Campbell the Camp Campbell Camper"||July 6, 2018 (FIRST)
July 13, 2018 (RT)
|8 (34)||"Something Fishy"||July 13, 2018 (FIRST)
July 20, 2018 (RT)
|9 (35)||"The Candy Kingpin"||July 20, 2018 (FIRST)
July 27, 2018 (RT)
|10 (36)||"Operation: Charlie Tango Foxtrot"||July 27, 2018 (FIRST)
August 3, 2018 (RT)
|11 (37)||"City Survival"||August 3, 2018 (FIRST)
August 10, 2018 (RT)
|12 (38)||"Camp Corp."||August 10, 2018 (FIRST)
August 17, 2018 (RT)
|Ep #||Title||Air date||Writer(s)|
|13 (39)||"Arrival of the Torso Takers"|| October 04, 2018 (FIRST)|
October 11, 2018 (RT)
|2 (40)||"Culture Day"|| TBA 2018 (FIRST)|
TBA 2018 (RT)
- "The Fun-Raiser" - David and Gwen ask the campers to help pitch in in order to raise funds for The Quartermaster's "missing" hook.
- "Ered Gets Her Cool Back" - Ered feels as if she's slowly starting to lose her cool. Meanwhile, the other campers audition to take her place as the coolest camper.
- "Foreign Exchange Campers" - A group of foreign campers pay Camp Campbell a visit, stating their interest in finding the whereabouts of Cameron Campbell.
- "Nikki’s Last Day on Earth" - After drinking Neil's tonic, Nikki feels as if she's going to end up dying sooner or later. Meanwhile, the campers try and cheer her up in their own ways.
- "Dial M For Jasper" - After having a nightmare about Jasper, David becomes guilty. Which prompts the trio to go look for answers.
- "The Lake Lilac Summer Social" - Gwen tries to spice things up during the annual lake-wide dance after finding out about Neil's newfound crush on Erin.
- "Cameron Campbell the Camp Campbell Camper"- Campbell seeks out to plot his revenge onto David for getting him thrown into prison.
- "Something Fishy"- Gwen falls in love with a mysterious creature that emerged from the depths of Lake Lilac.
- "The Candy Kingpin" - After finding about Dolph's candy stash, Max decides to take matters into his own hands.
- "Operation: Charlie Tango Foxtrot" - The Wood Scouts have their own versions of telling the story on how their latest attempt at raiding Camp Campbell went.
- "City Survival" - Gwen and David need to go into the big city and are bringing the kids with them. When Max decides to show Neil and Nikki all the fun things the city has to offer, he breaks away from the group and it's up to David to track them down.
- "Camp Corp."- With Camp Campbell sold off due to lack of funds, the campers are split up and sent off to the camps they intended to sign up for. Max is left alone, and with a decision to make.
- "Arrival of the Torso Takers"- David's acting off, and what's worse, Max is the only one who's aware of this. Now it's all up to him to prove that he hasn't gone insane.
- "Culture Day"
- The third season of Camp Camp was supposedly set to air some time later in the year of 2018 but was then set to air earlier in the year on May 25th, 2018.
- Alongside the announcement of the third season's early release, Camp Camp seasons 1-2 have also been announced to be included in a Blu-Ray combo pack which will be available on the Rooster Teeth store on May 22nd,2018.
- Jordan has also announced that there would be two 22-minute episodes included in Season 3.
- In order to celebrate the premiere of the new season, the crew asked fans to send in their covers of the theme song, which Rooster Teeth later uploaded onto their YouTube channel.
- ↑ http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/17/rwby-rooster-teeth/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JordanCwierz/status/987015113059155968
- ↑ https://roosterteeth.com/post/51714536
- ↑ http://collider.com/camp-camp-season-3-trailer/
- ↑ The episode was uploaded with the the title "Camp Camp Season 3, Episode 1 Clip | Rooster Teeth", indicating that the full episode was not intended to be posted that day. It was later removed.
- ↑ https://roosterteeth.com/post/51745923
- ↑ Camp Camp Sing Along https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlgdpT1ie9k