- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
|“||You call yourself a conquistador? I thought we had meaningful texts. I told you my age, sex AND location!||”|
— Bonquisha, "Romeo & Juliet II: Love Resurrected"
Bonquisha is a tall and muscular dark-skinned woman. She has curly hair tied up in a ponytail, and yellow eyes. Her wardrobe of choice has hoop earrings, grey jeans, knee-high boots, and a collection of tank tops with often obscene phrases (in "Romeo & Juliet II: Love Resurrected", "No Gag Reflex"; in "Bonjour Bonquisha", both "Cock Factory" and "Curling State Champion").
Bonquisha could be considered rather naive due to the fact that she never even suspected that the person she had been speaking to on Tinder was actually 10 year-old Max; however, upon realizing she had been tricked, Bonquisha's demeanor shifts and she becomes aggressive.
- Bonquisha may be a reference to "Darque Chocolate", a stripper that David's voice actor, Miles Luna, was forced to deal with (more specifically, she smothered him with her "tittays"). A Rooster Teeth Animated Adventure, animated by Jordan Cwierz, was created about Miles's experience.
- It is revealed in the episode "Bonjour Bonquisha" that Bonquisha has a pet dog.
- Bonquisha also owns a pink monster truck that has the plate number "CNTSMSHR".
- One of the tanktops that she has that says "Cock Factory" may be a reference to the same two words vandalized on the bathroom stall that Michael went to.
- To see the full gallery, go to Bonquisha/Gallery.