- This article is a stub. Please help out the Camp Camp Wikia by expanding it.
|“||We don't get to choose how or who we fall for, and we don't get to choose if or when those feelings go away. But if they do, and you find yourself alone, that shouldn't take away the good times you did have together, and that shouldn't take away the things you learned about yourself. It's okay to be sad about what you lost, but eventually you should try to be thankful for what you gained from the experience. And maybe, with enough time, and enough understanding, you'll find that you're not alone. But rather, you traded a romance for a friend. A friend that still wants the best for you, even if they happen to say that they weren't the best for you, nor you for them.||”|
"Bonjour Bonquisha" is the 7th episode of the second season of Camp Camp and is the 19th episode overall.
|“||The campers try to help David with his relationship problems. Then the Flower Scouts try to help the campers help David with his relationship problems.||”|
- This episode page is missing plot details! Please help us out by adding an episode summary here.
- Preston Goodplay
- Space Kid
- Cute Waitress (first appearance)
- Jacob (first appearance)
- Mrs. Nurfington (mentioned)
- Candy (mentioned)
- Nikki's dad (mentioned)
- Camp Camp mobile
- Bonquisha's monster truck
- David's credit card
- David's phone
- A joke involving Tabii in this episode is how her name is spelled as "Tabii" with two "I "s and since "eye" and "I" sound similar, she then becomes "Tabii with one eye" after getting stabbed in her eye.
- It is revealed that Bonquisha owns a dog, and that "what it does is its own business".
- It is also revealed that Bonquisha drives a pink monster truck with the plate number being "CNTSMSHR".
- Max apparently uses David's credit card to pay for his own expenses, such as when he made a deal to have a pre-order of 500 cookies from the Flower Scouts in order to get their help.
- Nurf reveals that his mom was apparently pregnant at the moment.
- Gwen reveals that David's favorite ice cream was Ben and Jerry's and that she was certain that it was a surefire way to cheer him up.
- The way Erin told Tabii that she got blood on Erin's boots is a throwback to how Gwen told David how he got blood on her boots in the episode "David Gets Hard."
- It is revealed in this episode that after the events of "Romeo & Juliet II: Love Resurrected", Bonquisha and David have been seeing each other but ultimately end things at the beginning of the episode.
- Sasha saying "Tabii, seriously, what the fuck?!" after Tabii gets tabbed in the eye with the same fork that she was aiming to throw at The Cute Waitress is a throwback to the first time she tells Tabii off like that in "Scout's Dishonor" when she states that Neil can pee in her anytime.
- Max stealing David's phone whether it's for pranking purposes or personal gain is referenced again in this episode, first in "Romeo & Juliet II: Love Resurrected" and then again in "Parents' Day."
- The tanktop that read "No Gag Reflex" that Bonquisha wore in her debut episode, "Romeo and Juliet II: Love Resurrected", is seen hanging out to dry beside her trailer.
- When Neil and Nikki both sit David and Bonquisha on their respective tables, the tables didn't have anything on them. But after Neil states that Bonquisha hasn't looked up from her menu at all, the tables suddenly had glass cups and the usual condiments.
- The transcript for "Bonjour Bonquisha" may be edited here.
This transcript should be imported a few days after this episode's premiere on YouTube. Try contributing closed captions for this episode in the meantime!
- Main article: Bonjour Bonquisha/Gallery